Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day 3: Rough Terrain

Well, here I am, behind on my blogs again...

Right, well the terrain excersise was interesting, I really thought that was a cool way to get a basic landscape going. Not to mention the fact that the run and jump variables of the player character were fun to play around with. I kept noticing the trees were rotating by themselves in the denser parts of the forests I was laying down and it weirded me out a bit, I couldn't figure out why they were moving.

I could see myself using this and having fun with it. However, I just opened the file and nothing's there. This isn't the first time I've lost progress on a project I'm sure I saved before closing, this happened with roll-a-ball too. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I'm just used to PCs and I'm hitting ctrl+S instead of cmnd+S again. Maybe it's something bigger than that. Either way, I'll have to see if it happens again next time when I'm sure to be more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment