Monday, October 20, 2014
Level design stuff
Well, I basically played around a bit with the physics of the 2D platformer and came up with a few interesting results. I created a pendulum in the shape of a giant hammer and that hits another giant hammer which the player starts on, allowing them to reach the spinning platform onto which they can reach the trampoline platform, which allows them to access a high ledge leading to a ramp with a vehicle-type thing I made out of rectangles and circles, which rapidly accelerates down the ramp and barely jumps off it. This level design has a ton of problems and I'll get into that next class, but I did manage to play around with it and get interesting results. Getting through what I have so far is challenging but it's not entirely due to it's dysfunctional flaws, so that's good at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment