Well, my broken mess of a level design was at least entertaining, but needs a lot of work. It's incredibly easy to break and some aspects of it, such as the swinging pendulums that launch you to the higher platform, only work once. I do hope that this speaks for my ability to come up with interesting level designs though.
The biggest thing I have to fix is the vehicle. It would need to go a lot faster to make it off the ramp with enough force to be impressive, but it already goes so fast the player passes right through it. I need to figure out a way to make the character stay attatched to the vehicle so it doesn't fly off due to the momentum. I'm thinking if I can create a script that temporarily makes the player character a child of the vehicle, it won't get flown off, but I don't know how to do that or if that would even solve anything. It'll be a tough problem to solve for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment